For Immediate Release
OTTAWA (June 26, 2018) – The Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction (CCSA) released a study estimating the cost of substance use to Canadian society. The $1.4 million study, funded by Health Canada, fails to discuss some of the positive trends that are a direct result of industry, government and NGOs working toward reducing harmful drinking and fostering a culture of moderation across Canada..
Ad Standards to Review Consumer Complaints Under Spirits Canada’s Code of Responsible Advertising and Marketing.
“Industry Self Regulation, It Works When We All Work Together”
TORONTO, ON, June 1, 2018. Spirits Canada is pleased to announce that Ad Standards has been engaged to independently review and report on complaints filed under the Association’s “Code of Responsible Advertising and Marketing”.
Continue reading →
- Spirits Canada Joins Open Letter to U.S.A. PA Governor Wolf from International Wine & Spirits Trade
- Spirits Producers & Producer Organisations Formally Unite as the World Spirits Alliance
- Spirits Canada Welcomes Ontario Special Liquor Advisor’s Report
- Monthly Spirits Provincial Sale Volumes – March 2019
- Annual Export Statistics (2018)
- Annual Domestic Provincial Spirits Statistics (2018)
- Annual Domestic Spirits Statistics (2018)